The Kansas Troopers Foundation is a 501c(3) organization created by the KSTA that has the privilege of assisting in helping our local communities and fellow officers. The Foundation was formed in 2008 and provides donations to supported organizations and individuals and gives out scholarships each year.
These are the most direct financial support you can offer, and these tax deductible donations give you recognition on sponsor signs and your logo on the golf cart GPS unit. We are also gathering prizes, food, and beverages for the event. Mail the form with payment to the KTF office.
GOLF COURSE RULES
- No more than 2 persons per golf cart or 2 bags at any time
- Children age 6 & under may ride as a 3rd person on a rental cart at no charge if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Absolutely no more than 3 people on a cart (one must be age 6 and under), regardless of the children’s ages. Children age 7 and older CANNOT ride as a 3rd person
- Driver must be at least 16 years of age with a non-restricted driver’s license in order to rent /drive golf cart. Persons under the age of 16 years of age may NOT drive/operate a golf cart.
- Golf cart must stay back 30 feet from greens, tees and water hazards at all times.
- No cart is permitted on levees at any time.
- Drive carefully. Maintain a firm grip on the steering wheel at all times. Do not spin wheels.
- Golf cart parking brake must be engaged and set before leaving golf cart.
- GreatLIFE Golf & Fitness reserves the right to refuse the use of carts to any person not following these and other rules.
- If not told otherwise, always use the 90 degree rule with said golf cart.
- The renter and / or renters are financially responsible for any damage done or cause by ill use and / or miss use on said golf cart resulting in damage to the golf course, golf cart and / or persons driving the cart, passengers, and other golfers.
SPEED OF PLAY:
- Please make players aware of the need for speed of play. Club marshals have the authority to move slow players aside so that other golfers are not delayed for an unreasonable amount of time.
- Collared shirts are required.
- Examples of inappropriate golf shirts include T-shirts, muscle shirts, cut-off t-shirts, tank tops, halter tops, bathing suits and other related attire.
- Golf shirts, with pants or shorts are preferred.
- For safety and comfort, golf sandals, golf shoes or tennis shoes are required. Soft spikes only!
- It is a VIOLATION of the LIQUOR LAWS & against club policy to bring your own ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on the golf course premises. This includes the golf course, clubhouse, and parking lot. Tournament participants who choose not to follow the rules will be escorted off the course and will not be able to finish.
The Kansas Troopers Foundation will award up to 15 scholarships each year. Each selected recipient will receive a $500 check from the Kansas Troopers Foundation. The 2023 KTF Scholarship Application process is CLOSED. The scholarship application deadline is June 15 each year. Learn more here.
For complete information on supported organizations, scholarship information including an application and deadlines, and the Beyond the Highways- Mail Campaign by the Kansas Troopers Foundation - visit www.kstroopersfoundation.org.
This organization really does show the good we can do “beyond the highways.”