Supporting the Association

There are four ways you can support the Association.


If you are a current or retired Kansas Highway Patrol Trooper, Kansas Motor Carrier Inspector, or Capitol Police officer, join the association!  Contact the KSTA office to find out more about dues and how to complete the membership application.  Learn more about the membership benefits here.

Kansas State Troopers Association
1200 SW 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604
785-234-4488 or 800-550-5782
Fax: 785-234-2433

2.  KSTA Fundraising

Each year in the spring and fall, we contact Kansans through a direct mail campaign for those who prefer to receive an opportunity to donate by mail, and not by phone. Donations can be made to the Kansas Troopers Foundation or the Kansas State Troopers Association.  Donations to the Foundation support such purposes as medical expenses for officers injured, natural disasters, after prom programs, and scholarships. 

Donors of various levels are recognized with window stickers, a Trooper Emergency Kit, etc.

3. Purchase a Challenge Coin

To request a KSTA/KTF Challenge Coin, submit a $10 donation to the Kansas Troopers Foundation Office at: 1200 SW 10th Ave, Topeka, KS 66604 with a note or memo that says ‘Challenge Coin’, or click on the button below to submit your donation via PayPal.


4.  Donate to the Kansas Troopers Foundation

The Kansas Troopers Foundation is a 501 c(3) organization that has the privilege of assisting In helping our local communities and fellow officers. The KSTA formed the foundation so they could help in a variety of ways by giving donations to help kids, injured officers and families of officers who have been killed in the line of duty.  Learn more about the foundation here

To make a contribution, mail your contribution to:

Kansas State Troopers Association
1200 SW 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604

Please designate it for the Kansas Troopers Foundation in the memo.