- Representation by McCauley & Roach, exclusive KSTA legal provider, during critical incidents, grievances or other similar issues
- Full time lobbyist in the Kansas Legislature
- Death Insurance Benefits
- Quarterly Kansas Trooper magazine
- Negotiate the Memorandum of Agreement
- KSTA Website & Members Only Section Resources
- Daybooks and Calendars
- Mileage, hotel and meal expense paid to attend quarterly KSTA Board meetings.
- Membership in the National Troopers Coalition.
- Legislative Reports during Legislative Session.
- Emergency Aid and Assistance through KTF
- Educational Scholarships through KTF
Dues are deducted from your paycheck every 2 week pay period. Dues are tax-deducitble as applicable by law.
You can't afford not to belong. Being sued has nothing to do with being right or wrong. Who do you want representing you should the need arise?
To become a member
Contact the KSTA office for information on the dues price and how to join:
Kansas State Troopers Association
1200 SW 10th Ave.
Topeka, KS 66604
785-234-4488 or 800-550-5782